Campus Mask Protocol
As a reminder, for everyone’s safety, you must wear a mask on campus.
- If you’re in a publicly accessible area, you must wear a mask.
- If you’re near another person, you must wear a mask.
- If you’re alone in your office with the door open, you must wear a mask.
Please remember to maintain 6 feet of distance between yourself and others.
Return to Campus Information Session Recordings
Thank you to all the members of the Roosevelt community for attending our Return to Campus Information Sessions. If you were unable to attend, you can still view the session recordings below:
- Return to Campus – General information session
- Academics and Course Management – For Roosevelt faculty
- Using the Return to Campus App
- Current Students, Campus Life and Residence Life
- Human Resources Protocols and Procedures
- Read about the postponement of fall athletic competition
Returning to Campus with the Roosevelt App
This week Roosevelt University launched a new version of the Roosevelt mobile app. All students, faculty and staff are required to complete a self-assessment each day they intend to visit campus; a clearance to enter after accurately submitting the form must be shown to Campus Safety staff in order to enter a University building.
If you plan to be on campus this fall, downloading the app will save you time accessing all Roosevelt facilities.
Download the “Roosevelt University Mobile” app from the Apple (roosevelt.edu/ios) or Google (roosevelt.edu/android) stores.
Have a great weekend. Stay safe and stay healthy.
Roosevelt COVID-19 Response Team