RAFO is proud to request papers from members for our professional development conference! Download the RFP here
RAFO Professional Development Conference
Adjunct to Adjunct
April 26, 2019 (9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.)
RAFO is excited to invite you to share your best practices with RAFO colleagues.
Be a speaker and present what strategies and practices work in your classroom. We want to know what you do best! Adjunct to adjunct, let’s share our best-kept secrets! Network with other adjuncts to share and sharpen your skills while learning from each other.
If you don’t want to present, be a participant and attend sessions providing opportunities for networking and sharing.
RAFO is currently accepting proposals from presenters.
Potential topics include
- Classroom Management (online or on-site)
- Engaging Students in Course Discussions/Student-Centered Activities
- Experiential Learning
- Providing Verbal Feedback to Students
- Using ZOOM in the classroom
- Defining the Common Core
- Other topics related to teaching and learning
Proposals are due by March 30.
Proposals should include
- Presentation Title
- Brief Description of your presentation
- Your name, Department, College
- E-mail and Phone # to contact you
Dr. Ami Hicks, VP RAFO
Professional Development Chair
Presenting and/or participating in this conference will be a great CV or resume builder!
P.S. We are still accepting mini-grant applications!